Gold Prospecting West Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GPZ7000 for sale
KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019, 3:33 pm by wandwaver

» GPZ 19” Coil For Sale
KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION EmptyMon 16 Dec 2019, 5:24 am by Matrix

» gold mining site and gold bars to sell
KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018, 2:03 am by johngolden

» G'day everyone
KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018, 8:21 pm by Moneybox

» Kia Ora form Martin
KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION EmptyTue 14 Aug 2018, 4:08 pm by oneday

KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION EmptyWed 01 Aug 2018, 9:31 pm by Fluffy

» I need some help with detecting in WA
KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION EmptyMon 23 Jul 2018, 11:15 am by Guest

» SDC2300 reluctant sale
KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION EmptySat 26 May 2018, 9:21 am by goldfinger

» Gold & Ghosts - Volumes 1&2
KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION EmptyTue 08 May 2018, 5:09 pm by nightjar

Pilbara Prospecting Supplies Karratha
Troy Oz Gold Safaris

KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION

2 posters

Go down

KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION Empty KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION

Post by oneday Tue 12 Apr 2016, 7:27 am

heard a report that this mob have done a runner on its customers and suppliers and set up a new identity with same boses and rip off merchants running the show..

says a lot for the laws of business in this country..something Farmer they are now called...

beware u don't get caught out...

http://www.thegreynomads.activeboard.com/t61937362/kulkyne-kampers-in-voluntary-administration/

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
oneday
oneday
Admin

Back to top Go down

KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION Empty Re: KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION

Post by oneday Sat 23 Apr 2016, 8:58 am

theres all there gear up for auction via Grays On Line..

make sure u know the price of the goods u r bidding on plus add the gst and buyers premium--allow 20% on your bid.

regards
oneday
oneday
oneday
Admin

Back to top Go down

KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION Empty Re: KULKYNE Campers--RECEIVERS LIQUIDATION

Post by Treasurehunter ⸕ Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:01 pm

Thanks oneday, Ive been looking at those homestead swags. If I can get transport cheap ill give one a nudge. Anyone seen them before? The last stretcher I had couldent handle me after 8 stubbies, straight through the fing thing.

http://www.kulkyne.com/au/Homestead-Single-Swag.html

Treasurehunter ⸕

Back to top Go down

Post by oneday Sat 23 Apr 2016, 1:01 pm

the main thing to watch for is the wood borer beetle as they will chew through canvas-fly wire poly-etc and they stuff up your swag bigtime..

I have a mate in Berri who is going to Mildura to pick up some of the gear if I have a go..

the camper is a winner--value at $28k. hard floor etc.

regards
oneday
oneday
oneday
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Treasurehunter ⸕ Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:50 am

Ross's auction on the weekend - don't mind the look of the ranger quad, few single axel trailers, those 100 series are alright for scratching the living crap outta last lot fell for about 7 - 8k

https://www.auctions.com.au/auctions/2016/04/30/karratha-vehiclestrucks-plant-machinery-equipment-mining-spares-auction.html

Treasurehunter ⸕

Back to top Go down

Post by oneday Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:14 am

the majority of the gear at auction on GRAYS has gone near retail so its a waste of time for me..there are still a few bargains. the camper is $27k retail and a good buy at $16k.

will hopefully check out Ross's Auction this weekend, interested in a truck but will see whos bidding.

regards
oneday
oneday
oneday
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Treasurehunter ⸕ Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:33 am

Yeah, I pulled the pin on Grays, too many maniacs bidding they can have it. Never know your luck oneday, first auction I went to in Ktown an 08 v8 troopy (ex rail) had the check engine light on, with a lot of fruit on it went for 8k. deal of the century. Dealer picked it up and had it advertised on gumtree 28K.

A few of us were pooling our money for a while, set tight limits on everything, if it doesn't go cheap just walk away, we were cleaning vehicles up and sending them to Perth, turned a nice profit for the Christmas party. drunken whats that song - Motley Crue, girls girls girls

Treasurehunter ⸕

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum