Gold Prospecting West Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GPZ7000 for sale
finding gold EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019, 3:33 pm by wandwaver

» GPZ 19” Coil For Sale
finding gold EmptyMon 16 Dec 2019, 5:24 am by Matrix

» gold mining site and gold bars to sell
finding gold EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018, 2:03 am by johngolden

» G'day everyone
finding gold EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018, 8:21 pm by Moneybox

» Kia Ora form Martin
finding gold EmptyTue 14 Aug 2018, 4:08 pm by oneday

finding gold EmptyWed 01 Aug 2018, 9:31 pm by Fluffy

» I need some help with detecting in WA
finding gold EmptyMon 23 Jul 2018, 11:15 am by Guest

» SDC2300 reluctant sale
finding gold EmptySat 26 May 2018, 9:21 am by goldfinger

» Gold & Ghosts - Volumes 1&2
finding gold EmptyTue 08 May 2018, 5:09 pm by nightjar

Pilbara Prospecting Supplies Karratha
Troy Oz Gold Safaris

finding gold

Go down

finding gold Empty finding gold

Post by oneday Tue 28 Jul 2015, 6:31 am

I still hear reports the the 7K is finding a lot of small gold and that is correct--if u happen to be in an area that harbours the remains of lost treasure that other detectors have missed then u will find the remanets, However if u r looking for new ground or walking up old creeks without too much activity then there's every chance that u will nail some nice larger pieces.

I know of a lot of operators in the Pilbara that have found nice ounce pieces plus ---- these are operators that go to new areas or patches that are old and the area is good gravelly country were u can tell that the gold is deep.

recently we went to an old patch and that exact same scenario came to play, a deep seeking machine nailed a faint target which previous machines and operators missed in the side of a creek bed..

so the myth that the 7k only finds small gold is true however it also finds those elusive deeper targets which the ELITE coil doesn't utter a murmur. One has only to look at your stash of gold and see how many 1 oz pieces plus u had previously picked up prior to using the 7k..

don't forget that I will be down at FeNcLng Festival this weekend in Karratha-1st August if anyone wants to catch up --we will have a couple of flags flying--also have the SDC2300 and the GPZ7000 down there for anyone considering a game changer.

don't forget the SPECIAL with the SDC2300.

enjoy

regards
oneday
oneday
oneday
Admin

Back to top Go down